About our walks:
The Friends of the Coorong Walks Group was established in 2012 to provide a structure to existing walking events convened by the Friends. The aim of the group has been to provide walking based social events spread throughout the year that reinforce the overall objectives of the Friends of the Coorong, in particular:
- Assist to protect the Park
- Assist to enhance the Park
- Provide cultural opportunities for members and the general public
- Provide social opportunities for members and the general public
- Build community responsibility through awareness and enjoyment.
Due to limited volunteer resources these walks are now in the process of being replaced by self guided walk sheets.